Hi! Thanks for following along on my Blog. I am excited to share more about me, my latest work, hair tutorials and behind the sense with you all!
Let me get started by sharing 10 things about me!
1. I have wanted to be a hairstylist since I was 12.
2. My younger sister Codi and I have kids 2 days apart
3. I grew up going on motorcycle rides with my parents and their friends, I always wanted to ride on the loudest bike so my uncle drilled holes in his muffler so his would be louder!
4. I am the only natural Blonde in my family. People used to joke that my parents got me from the milk man. (Yes we used to have a milkman!)
5. When I was little and I would have a bad dream my Mom would tell me to think of bunnies in a field - It helped.
6. I love finding the perfect gift for people and will shop until I find it. I think this is why my family and friends tell me that I'm so hard to shop for because I put so much effort into peoples gifts.
7. I have traveled to Jamaica, Bali, Nicaragua, Thailand, Hawaii, Mexico (multiple times) and many places in the U.S. and Canada. The travel bug is still very much alive and I hope to visit my girlfriend in Amsterdam next!
8. Growing up I always envisioned my life with having daughters. God had other plans and has given me the most wonderful boys, I couldn't imagine life any other way now.
9. My husband and I have been together for 11 years, we started dating in grade 12. I guess you could call it high school sweethearts but does that count if you went to different schools?
10. I recently started an Instagram account and I have been loving the new clients, connections and collaborations that have come from it. I'm excited to see whats next!
Some recent family photos from our day in the life session with Mclachlan Studios